While the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has offered extensive cleaning and disinfection recommendations, along with hand washing direction to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, McCoy Rockford and Steelcase also want to offer assistance and service to businesses at this time.
Hard & Soft Surface Cleaning Guidelines
Depending on the Steelcase products in your office, you may have a variety of hard and soft surfaces with differing cleaning guidelines. Although there are many uncertainties in our world at this time, Steelcase is supporting customers with helpful cleaning reminders to ensure surfaces are cleansed appropriately and not damaged in the process. Click here for Steelcase’s cleaning guidelines. You may also reference the Steelcase Surface Material Reference Manual for more detailed instructions. Please note, these guidelines apply only to products manufactured by Steelcase. For guidance on cleaning other products, refer to those products’ manufacturers.
Additional Services to Support Your Needs
With many businesses enacting work from home policies to protect the health and safety of employees, now may be the ideal time to make changes to the furniture, flooring and walls within your office. Offering a comprehensive suite of services, McCoy Rockford is here to help you take advantage of your empty spaces to improve your workplace environment. Wouldn’t it be great to have a space ready to go once everyone returns to work?
- Furniture Cleaning: Our team uses Continuous Flow Recycling (CFR) technology and Ultra Shield fabric protectant to clean and enhance appearance. Furniture cleaning helps keep your furniture aesthetically pleasing and functional for as long as possible.
- Maintenance & Repair: When it’s time to restore a well-loved and well-worn piece, attention to detail and state-of-the-art technology make all the difference.
- Furniture Lift: In the past flooring replacement was often coupled with furniture disassembly – but that’s not the only solution.
- Commercial Moving: Rely on McCoy Rockford’s trusted commercial business relocation team to coordinate and oversee your workplace move.
- Asset Management & Storage: McCoy Rockford’s asset management system provides inventory control, tracking and warehouse storage capabilities to reduce waste and effectively control, house and distribute inventory.
- Installation & Reconfiguration: Whether your workspace needs to expand, condense or move, it’s important to work with experts who know how to handle the entire furniture installation and reconfiguration process.
- Design Support: To ensure your space is designed well to function as you need it to, it’s important to work with experienced designers who can offer workspace layout best practices as well as innovative ideas.
We understand every business has unique challenges while the effects of COVID-19 continue to evolve. To that end, please let us know if there is any way the McCoy Rockford team can help.